Named after Hall of Fame violin players John Columbcille Mulligan and Louis Quinn Sr., the Mulligan-Quinn Branch is based in Mineola, Long Island and serves the Long Island community.
- Chair – Niall Mulligan
- Vice-Chair – Billy Furlong
- Secretary – Kathleen Lavin
- Treasurer – Patti Furlong
- Public Relations – Officer Sean Quinn
- Auditor – Brian Gerhardt
- Irish Officer – Margaret Griffin
- Music Director – Sean Quinn
- Branch Delegate to Regional Board – Fiona Smyth
- Delegate – Niall Mulligan
- Youth Officer – Seamus Finneran
To contact the Mulligan-Quinn Branch, send an email to email@example.com.